Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 5 REASONS TRAINING AS A GROUP IS AWESOME
One thing you may have noticed, being part of the human race, is that people need other people.
If anybody has ever encouraged you to do anything in your life you know how awesome it feels. If you check any study on motivation anywhere, all results say that encouragement from others makes a big difference to how hard we ‘push it’ and our mental state. That is probably why having a training partner really helps when it comes to completing those last reps.
Have you ever found yourself staring at the wall, waiting on your next set? You are either loosing concentration or you are counting the seconds before you can hit the showers!
The interesting thing that seperates training alone versus in a classes environment is not even tangible. It’s an ‘energy’ or ‘buzz’ that is unique to working out with others. You feed off other people’s effort. You look over and see that they are ‘pushing it’ and you realise that you don’t want to be the only one not trying.
Here are the top 5 Reasons to train in teams/groupsÂ
- You meet great people with similar training ethics.
- You push yourself more when people are ‘egging you on”.
- You are part of something special.
- Pairing off to complete exercise takes your mind off the training element.
- You have way more banter with the friends you make there.
Whatever you do, make sure you are having fun!